We are looking for talent!
We are growing our team of colleagues and are looking for dynamic individuals at all levels who ultimately take pride in what they do no matter how small or big the task.
If you are interested in being part of the Kensington Close Hotel team please call 0207 368 4031 or send your CV to email@example.com.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
REPORTS TO: HEAD HOUSEKEEPER
DEPARTMENT: HOUSEKEEPING DEPARTMENT
PURPOSE: To supervise room attendants to deliver an excellent guest experience while monitoring cleaning standards and assisting the Head Housekeeper in achieving the housekeeping targets.
- Supervise Room Attendants- Daily allocation of rooms and spring cleaning tasks to team members
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards
- Aware of all room categories and amenities
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Ensure guest laundry is cleaned and delivered in a timely manner
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance Department
- Assist Head Housekeeper with training requirements
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel
- Be environmentally aware
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments whenever necessary and maintain good working relationships
TO APPLY: Email a cover letter and copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org